How do I withdraw with mBTC?
***For mBTC users – all references to CAD will be calculated with the mBTC market equivalent***
If you’re new to the world of cryptocurrency, we’ve got you covered – just check out the video below to get started.
If you’re already familiar with cryptocurrency, scroll to STEP 3 for the easy-to-follow withdrawal instructions.
STEP 1: Setup/open your Digital Wallet.
STEP 3: Transfer from Bodog.
- In your Digital Wallet, select Bitcoin, then click ‘Receive’.
- Now copy your wallet address precisely from your Digital Wallet. IMPORTANT - in order for us to process your withdrawal request – each time a request is submitted, we will require a new and unique address that has not been used previously on the Blockchain..
- Return to the Bodog website and paste your wallet address in the ‘Your Wallet Address’ field provided. Next, simply enter the amount you want to withdraw in CAN Dollars.
- Once we've received your withdrawal request, expect the funds to arrive in your Digital Wallet within approximately 24-48 hours.
When your funds arrive in your Digital Wallet, immediately send them to your Exchange account and convert to CAD, as exchange rates do fluctuate.
- When transferring funds between accounts, marginal fees may be deducted from your balance by the wallet provider. These fees are typically under $1.00CAD.
- While Bodog does not typically charge fees on crypto withdrawals, all deposits must be wagered completely before any winnings can be withdrawn. By not meeting this requirement, your crypto withdrawal is subject to a 10% deduction or cancellation at the discretion of our Withdrawals Team.
Did you find what you were looking for?