Nothing takes the sting out of a bad beat quite like winning cash for it. If you have a Full House with aces full of kings (or better) and you lose to Four of a Kind or better, you win 100 times the big blind to a maximum of $1,000.
How it Works
You can win a Bad Beat Bonus for having aces full of kings (A, A, A, K, K) or better, and get beaten by Four of a Kind or better, depending on these rules:
1. Only real money Texas Hold ‘em cash games are eligible (not tournaments).
2. Both pocket cards must be used by both the losing and winning hand.
3. Three or more players must be dealt into the hand.
4. Both the winning and losing hand must go to showdown.
5. All hands must be played independently. If you reveal your hand or instruct others on how to act, you won't be eligible.
6. You must submit your hand number within 48 hours of playing it.
What you Win
1. The Bad Beat Bonus is only awarded to the player holding the losing hand.
2. Winners get 100 times the big blind of the table at which the bad beat was dealt.
3. The maximum bonus is $1,000.
4. There is no rollover for this bonus.
Terms and Conditions
To claim your Bad Beat Bonus, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-263-6422 (Toll Free) as soon as you can to provide your hand details. Please provide the hand number and table number.
Your hand number must be submitted within 48 hours of playing it.
Your bonus will be credited into your account within 48 hours.
If you don't have an account yet, Join now.