JACKPOT SIT & GO – FAST & EASY POKER TOURNAMENTS
Do you like your poker games fast and easy? Then you’ll want to hit up Bodog’s Jackpot Sit & Go tournaments. This three-player Texas Hold’em poker tournament format has a randomized prize pool that gives you the chance to win up to 1,000 times your buy-in within a few exciting minutes.
LEARN ABOUT JACKPOT SIT & GO
We don’t say that it’s The Fastest Way To A Poker Payday for nothing. Jackpot Sit & Go has a ‘hyper turbo’ design with blinds that increase every three minutes.
Buy-ins range from $2 to $60 and tournaments run all day. So whether you have some downtime before the big game (or big date), you can bring your A-game whenever you’ve got a few minutes.
RANDOMLY DETERMINED PRIZE POOL:
Once all three players have registered for the tournament, the cash prize will be randomly determined, giving you a shot at winning up to 1,000 times your buy-in. Imagine winning up to $60,000 for just a few minutes of play!
HOW TO WIN:
Each player starts with 500 chips in their stack and whoever is left with all 1,500 chips win. See the payout table for details.
*House holds 7%
EARN POKER POINTS
Earn Poker Points* on your buy-in amounts and collect these perks to convert into tournament tickets and bonuses.
* Poker points earned at 25% for every $1 spent on your buy-in. For example, if you join a $30 Jackpot Sit & Go tournament, you will earn 7.5 Poker Points (0.25 X 30).
Jackpot Sit & Go tournaments are available any day, any time, allowing you to hit the felt whenever you have a few minutes to play some hands.
If more is better, then you’ll appreciate that you can play up to four Jackpot Sit & Go tournaments at once.
START PLAYING IN 3 EASY STEPS
- Select ‘Jackpot Sit & Go’ from the tournament types.
- Select your buy-in amount under the number of tournaments you want to play (up to four poker tournaments simultaneously).
- Once a third player registers at your table, the reels will begin to spin and this will determine the prize pool you’re playing for.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Cancelation for Jackpots with One Prize to be awarded.
If a Jackpot Sit & Go is cancelled and there is only one potential winner as per the prize pool multiplier table, the prize pool will be divided according to the following formula:
- 50% of the prize pool will be allocated evenly among all remaining players.
- 50% of the prize pool will be allocated proportionally based on chip count.
- Cancelation for Jackpots with Three Prizes to be awarded.
If a Jackpot Sit & Go is cancelled and there are three potential winners as per the prize pool multiplier table, the prize pool will be divided according to the following formula:
- Each player receives the smallest prize amount that is to be awarded.
- The balance of the prize pool is allocated proportionally based on chip count.