- New Site FAQs
- Sports FAQ
- Casino FAQ
- Poker FAQ
- Horses FAQ
- Bitcoin FAQ
- Financial FAQ
- Bonuses FAQ
- General FAQ
- Refer A Friend
How do I request a withdrawal?
Won big and want your money? Requesting a withdrawal from your Bodog account is easy. Just follow the steps below:
Login to your account and click the silhouette icon at the top of the page; then click ‘Withdraw’.
Choose the withdrawal method that suits you best.
Enter the amount you wish to withdrawal along with any required information, then click ‘Request Withdrawal’.
Before you withdraw, take note of the following:
- The amount of your withdrawal request is deducted from your account balance upon approval. Playing below that amount before approval will result in the cancellation of your request.
- Ensure that all pending or pre-authorized deposits into your Bodog account have been settled.
- We process withdrawals every day on a first-come, first-served basis. Withdrawal requests take approximately 24-48 hours to be approved. Delivery time frames vary depending on your method of withdrawal. Click here to learn more.
- Double check your address on file to avoid any delivery delays.
- Per the Bodog Terms of Service, you may be required to submit documentation for verification prior to a payment being processed.
Should you run into trouble or need some extra help, we're just a click to the left of this help topic. Send us an email or chat with us live. Our dedicated agents are available 24/7 to help.
- What are the withdrawal fees?
- What are the withdrawal limits?
- What withdrawal methods are available?