What is the Bodog Rewards Program all about?➜
- Bodog Rewards earns you points for all the Sports and Racebook bets you make and the Casino and Poker games you play
What types of wagers do I get Rewards points for?➜
- All sports bets including Single bets, Parlays, Round Robins, all Racebook bets including Straight wagers and Exotics, all Casino play including Slots, Table Games, Video Poker and Specialty Games and all Poker play including Tournaments, Cash Games and Jackpot Sit & Gos.
How do I redeem my Rewards points?➜
- Head over to your Rewards Portal and click on “Get My Bonus”, then you can choose to redeem all or just a portion of your Rewards points.
What can I redeem my Rewards points for?➜
- Redeem your Rewards points for cash bonuses, which can be used in our Sportsbook, Racebook, Casino and Poker Tournament Tickets. Keep checking for any new bonuses on offer.
Do I get Rewards points for my play in Poker?➜
- No, but you will continue to earn Poker Points for your Poker play.
I made a Sports bet, but my rewards points balance hasn't changed. How come?➜
- Rewards points for Sports bets are only credited upon the settlement of the wager.
A Sports bet I made was settled, but I was only credited rewards points for the win amount, not the bet amount. Is this normal?➜
- Yes, rewards points are issued on settled Sports bets for either the amount wagered or the amount won, whichever is smaller.
What’s the difference between rewards points and tier points?➜
- With every eligible wager you will earn both tier points and rewards points at the same rate. Tier points are cumulative and are used to track your progress moving up the 14 rewards levels. You can not convert tier points to cash bonuses. Rewards points are placed into your points balance and can be used at any time to exchange for cash bonuses.
Will my tier Points and rewards points update in real time when I make a wager?➜
- The point balance is updated automatically and immediately after placing a Casino bet, while the point balance for Sports wagers is updated once the bet has been settled or after completing a cash game hand and after finishing a tournament.
What is the expiration date for my Rewards points?➜
- Rewards points expire 12 months after they were earned.
Can I buy rewards points?➜
How do I check my status in your Rewards Program?➜
- Easily view your status level, points balance, bonuses as well as how many points you need to make it to the next level right from your Rewards Portal. Just click on the Player icon at the top right of the Home, Sports, Casino, Poker or Racebook pages and click the Rewards icon to access the Rewards Portal.
What happens when I reach the final status level?➜
- Congrats. It’s possible you may now be invited into our exclusive 94 Club so keep playing!
Can I ever lose my status?➜
- No, once you reach a status level, you’re locked in and will never lose it. Plus you’ll continue to reap the benefits, even if you take an extended time away.
Can I use my cash bonus in the Poker room?➜
- Unfortunately cash bonuses from our Rewards Program cannot be used in the Poker Room.
What is the rollover on the cash bonuses purchased with rewards points?➜
- The rollover is 10x for Casino and 2x for Sports/Racebook.
Will there be more types of rewards in the future?➜
- Yes, we will be offering exclusive promotions and offers and expanding the program further in the future.
The Bodog Rewards program (“Promotion”) goes into effect starting August 17, 2017. Only game activity occurring after this date counts towards the Promotion.
Rewards Points and Conversion
- All aspects of the Promotion, including point accumulation rules, point redemption value, bonus value, player eligibility, dates and times of credit issuing or anything else relevant to the Promotion can be modified, suspended or cancelled at any time, without cause or prior notice.
- Bonus programs are intended for recreational bettors only. Professional players or players considered to be abusing the bonus system by any means may have bonuses revoked and be subject to further sanctions, at the discretion of Bodog Sportsbook, Casino and Poker Room management.
- The general rules and policies of Bodog.eu along with standard Terms and Conditions shall also apply to this Promotion.
- Players can earn rewards points by making Sports wagers or playing in the Casino and Poker room with real money only.
- Rewards points are not earned from play using bonus or locked cash.
- The rate at which rewards points are earned varies per game, game category and wager type and is subject to change.
- Rewards points for Sports wagers are only issued upon the settlement of a bet. In the case of No Action on a wager, then no rewards points will be issued.
- Rewards points for Sports wagers are issued based on the wager amount or the win amount, whichever is lesser.
- Rewards points are not issued for Sports wagers which are graded as a push.
- Points can be converted at any time into bonus cash.
- Bonus cash purchased with rewards points can be used to play in the Casino, Sportsbook or Racebook. Bonus cash purchased with rewards points can not be used to play Poker unless otherwise stated.
- Players can redeem their rewards points based on the redemption rate of the tier they are currently in.
- Rollover for bonus cash purchased with rewards points is 2x Sports/Racebook and 10x Casino unless otherwise stated.
- Different games contribute different amounts towards rollover requirements. View our wagering contribution chart for more details.
- Rewards Points prices for Poker Tournament Tickets may vary by tier and are subject to change. Tournament Tickets purchased with Rewards Points are valid for 90 days from the date of purchase unless otherwise stated.