What is the Bodog Rewards Program all about?➜
- Bodog Rewards earns you points for all the Sports and Racebook bets you make and the Casino and Poker games you play
What types of wagers do I get Rewards points for?➜
- All sports bets including Single bets, Parlays, Round Robins, all Racebook bets including Straight wagers and Exotics, all Casino play including Slots, Table Games, Video Poker and Specialty Games and all Poker play including Tournaments, Cash Games and Jackpot Sit & Gos.
How do I redeem my Rewards points?➜
- Head over to your Rewards Portal and click on “Get My Bonus”, then you can choose to redeem all or just a portion of your Rewards points.
What can I redeem my Rewards points for?➜
- Redeem your Rewards points for cash bonuses, which can be used in our Sportsbook, Racebook, Casino and Poker Tournament Tickets. Keep checking for any new bonuses on offer.
Do I get Rewards points for my play in Poker?➜
- No, but you will continue to earn Poker Points for your Poker play.
I made a Sports bet, but my rewards points balance hasn't changed. How come?➜
- Rewards points for Sports bets are only credited upon the settlement of the wager.
A Sports bet I made was settled, but I was only credited rewards points for the win amount, not the bet amount. Is this normal?➜
- Yes, rewards points are issued on settled Sports bets for either the amount wagered or the amount won, whichever is smaller.
What’s the difference between rewards points and tier points?➜
- With every eligible wager you will earn both tier points and rewards points at the same rate. Tier points are cumulative and are used to track your progress moving up the 14 rewards levels. You can not convert tier points to cash bonuses. Rewards points are placed into your points balance and can be used at any time to exchange for cash bonuses.
Will my tier Points and rewards points update in real time when I make a wager?➜
- The point balance is updated automatically and immediately after placing a Casino bet, while the point balance for Sports wagers is updated once the bet has been settled or after completing a cash game hand and after finishing a tournament.
What is the expiration date for my Rewards points?➜
- Rewards points expire 12 months after they were earned.
Can I buy rewards points?➜
How do I check my status in your Rewards Program?➜
- Easily view your status level, points balance, bonuses as well as how many points you need to make it to the next level right from your Rewards Portal. Just click on the Player icon at the top right of the Home, Sports, Casino, Poker or Racebook pages and click the Rewards icon to access the Rewards Portal.
What happens when I reach the final status level?➜
- Congrats. It’s possible you may now be invited into our exclusive 94 Club so keep playing!
Can I ever lose my status?➜
- No, once you reach a status level, you’re locked in and will never lose it. Plus you’ll continue to reap the benefits, even if you take an extended time away.
Can I use my cash bonus in the Poker room?➜
- Unfortunately cash bonuses from our Rewards Program cannot be used in the Poker Room.
What is the rollover on the cash bonuses purchased with rewards points?➜
- The rollover is 10x for Casino and 2x for Sports/Racebook.
What do you mean by "Cash back on losses?" and how is that calculated?➜
- Every day at midnight we check to see if your balance is below $10, not including money in play, and if it is then we check to see if you are eligible for a cashback bonus. This is how we calculate it: From the last time you received a cash back bonus, or your first deposit in case you haven’t received one yet, we look at your total deposits, minus your total withdrawals, minus your ending balance. If that number is positive, then we’ve determined you have suffered a loss and are eligible for cash back. We then calculate at what ratio your funds were lost in each of the products; Casino, Poker and Sports/Racebook. Cash back percentage varies per product and is based on your rewards level. Cashback percentage per product is applied to your eligible amount and Cashback is issued in the form of a cash bonus. Your cash bonus can then be used anywhere in our Sportsbook, Racebook, Poker Room or Casino.
When will I receive my cash back bonus?➜
- Cash back bonuses are issued daily before 5 PM ET.
I have money in play in Poker/Casino or a pending Sports wager. How does that factor into my cash back calculation?➜
- Any funds in play at midnight ET are discounted from your deposited amount and will be eligible for cash back the day after it settles.
What is the rollover on the cash back bonus on losses?➜
- The rollover is 1x for Casino, 1x for Sports/Racebook and 5 Rewards Points earned in Poker per bonus dollar.
Will there be more types of rewards in the future?➜
- Yes, we will be offering exclusive promotions and offers and expanding the program further in the future.
The Bodog Rewards program (“Promotion”) goes into effect starting August 17, 2017. Only game activity occurring after this date counts towards the Promotion.
Rewards Points and Conversion
- All aspects of the Promotion, including point accumulation rules, point redemption value, bonus value, player eligibility, dates and times of credit issuing or anything else relevant to the Promotion can be modified, suspended or cancelled at any time, without cause or prior notice.
- Bonus programs are intended for recreational bettors only. Professional players or players considered to be abusing the bonus system by any means may have bonuses revoked and be subject to further sanctions, at the discretion of Bodog Sportsbook, Casino and Poker Room management.
- The general rules and policies of Bodog.eu along with standard Terms and Conditions shall also apply to this Promotion.
- Players can earn rewards points by making Sports wagers or playing in the Casino and Poker room with real money only.
- Rewards points are not earned from play using bonus or locked cash.
- The rate at which rewards points are earned varies per game, game category and wager type and is subject to change.
- Rewards points for Sports wagers are only issued upon the settlement of a bet. In the case of No Action on a wager, then no rewards points will be issued.
- Rewards points for Sports wagers are issued based on the wager amount or the win amount, whichever is lesser.
- Rewards points are not issued for Sports wagers which are graded as a push.
- Points can be converted at any time into bonus cash.
- Bonus cash purchased with rewards points can be used to play in the Casino, Sportsbook or Racebook. Bonus cash purchased with rewards points can not be used to play Poker unless otherwise stated.
- Players can redeem their rewards points based on the redemption rate of the tier they are currently in.
- Rollover for bonus cash purchased with rewards points is 2x Sports/Racebook and 10x Casino unless otherwise stated.
- Different games contribute different amounts towards rollover requirements. View our wagering contribution chart for more details.
- Rewards Points prices for Poker Tournament Tickets may vary by tier and are subject to change. Tournament Tickets purchased with Rewards Points are valid for 90 days from the date of purchase unless otherwise stated.
Daily Cash Back on Losses
Every day at midnight if a player's cash balance is below $10 then the following calculation is done to determine if they are eligible for a cash back bonus. Calculation is done as follows:
- From the last time you received a cash back bonus, we look at your total deposits, minus your total withdrawals, minus your ending balance.
- In the case that you have not yet received a cash back bonus then the calculation is done from the date of your first deposit, or the Bodog Rewards launch date of August 17, 2017, whichever is more recent.
- Any funds in play as of 12:00 AM EST are discounted from your deposited amount and will be eligible for cashback the day after it settles.
- If that number is positive, then we’ve determined you have suffered a loss and are eligible for cash back.
- We then calculate at what ratio your funds were lost in each of the products; Casino, Poker and Sports/Racebook. Cash back percentage varies per product and is based on your rewards level. Cashback percentage per product is applied to your eligible amount and Cashback is issued in the form of a cash bonus.
- Cash back bonuses will be issued daily before 5 PM ET.
- Your cash bonus can then be used anywhere in our Sportsbook, Racebook Poker Room or Casino.
- Rollover on cash back bonus is 1x Sports/Racebook, 1x Casino and 5 Rewards Points earned in Poker per dollar.
Here is how you earn points
|Game/Wager Type||Wager Amount||Rewards points per dollar in handle|
|Single deck blackjack||$1||1|
|Double deck blackjack||$1||1|
|*Sports Round Robin||$1||25|
-15 Ignition Miles for every $1 in rake collected
-15 Rewards Points for every $1 in fees paid.
Jackpot Sit & Gos:
-1.5 Rewards Points for every $1 in buy-ins.
* Rewards points for Sports wagers are credited once the wager has been settled. Points are issued based on the lesser of the Win or Risk amount.
|Rewards Level||Casino Cashback %||Poker Cashback %||Sports Cashback %|
|Premier Level 1||7%||5.5%||2.75%|
|Premier Level 2||7.5%||6%||3%|
|Premier Level 3||8.5%||6.5%||3.25%|
|Prestige Level 1||9%||7%||3.5%|
|Prestige Level 2||9.5%||7.5%||3.75%|
|Prestige Level 3||10%||8%||4%|
|Grand Level 1||11%||8.5%||4.25%|
|Grand Level 2||11.5%||9%||4.5%|
|Grand Level 3||12%||9.5%||4.75%|
|Legacy Level 1||13%||10%||5%|
|Legacy Level 2||14%||11%||5.5%|
|Legacy Level 3||15.5%||12%||6%|