Bank Transaction Agreement
- When you make a deposit by Direct Bank Transfer, you are requesting an electronic transfer from your own personal bank account.
- You agree that such requests, by Internet or by telephone, will constitute your authorization for such transfers.
- You agree that the bank account you register is your own personal Canadian chequing or savings account and is not a company bank account or a bank account registered to someone else.
- You agree to provide documentation to verify your banking information if requested to do so.
- While funds deposited by Direct Bank Transfer will be instantly available to wager with in the Sportsbook, Casino and Poker Room, it may take up to 7 business days for the deposit to clear your bank account, however funds may be deducted from your bank account in as little as 1-2 days.
- You agree that any transactions that result in Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) may be re-billed to your bank account and any fees incurred will be the sole responsibility of the bank account holder.
- If for any reason your eCash purchase is uncollectible, all activity in your account may be considered invalid.
- To ensure collection of funds, your account information may be forwarded to your bank, or to a designated collection agency.
- All delinquent accounts will be reported to the Credit Bureau.
- Payout requests cannot be processed until funds are received for all deposits made into your account (up to 7 business days after a deposit is made).
- You agree that you have read and accepted the terms described in the Terms of Service.